Access to and use of this Website and the products and delivery services (hereinafter collectively “the Services”) offered through this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By use of the Services of the Website of ‘The Mahaweli Reach Hotels PLC’ (“ Mahaweli Reach Hotel”) you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. You also agree that the terms and conditions contained herein may be updated, changed and / or withdrawn by us at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of this Website constitutes an acknowledgement that you are agreeable to any amendment or update of the Terms and Conditions posted herein. You may withdraw your consent at any point.
We will not be liable if for any reason at any point in time this Website is unavailable or if you have restricted access to whole or part of the Website.
Mahaweli Reach Hotel may assign any of its rights, obligations, liabilities or otherwise to any third party without any prior notice.
ORDER AND DELIVERY
Products available for delivery will be indicated on the Website and will be subject to availability at any given point and may be subject to change as well as price fluctuations at the absolute discretion of Mahaweli Reach Hotel. All payments are required to be made by Visa / Master / AMEX – Credit or Debit cards and prices shall be inclusive of any taxes. Cash on delivery may be accepted if so specified on the website. A delivery charge may be added to the final pricing which will depend upon the distance of delivery and may be adjusted at the sole discretion of Mahaweli Reach Hotel.
Orders will be processed within the specified times daily and the time of delivery is stated as an estimate only and may be subject to change depending on the ability and availability of Mahaweli Reach Hotel to meet the estimated delivery times. Mahaweli Reach Hotel will bear no liability for any failure or delay in delivery arising out of circumstances beyond the control of Mahaweli Reach Hotel. In case of an unusual delay due to unforeseen circumstances, the customer will be contacted and notified.
All purchases may be subject to a specified minimum value to ensure it is accepted.
- Food – Rs.1500.00 LKR
- Press & Wear – Rs.2500.00 LKR
- Maximum value for Cash on Delivery orders would be Rs. 5000/- An advance payment would be required for orders exceeding this amount.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Once an order is placed and confirmed, it cannot be cancelled by the guest and is not refundable.
Mahaweli Reach Hotel may cancel an order due to unforeseen circumstances, and in the event of such cancellation, Mahaweli Reach Hotel shall endeavour to issue a refund within 07 working days of such cancellation.
Mahaweli Reach Hotel will not accept any returns of the products once delivered to the customer. Any complaints in terms of the Services may be lodged at email@example.com and a representative shall attend to such complaint within 3 working days. Any remedy that may be offered by Mahaweli Reach Hotel shall be at the sole discretion of Mahaweli Reach Hotel.
- Laundry would be collected between 9.00a.m. – 00p.m. daily and the collection time will be arranged with the customer upon notification by the customer to Mahaweli Reach Hotel of the need for the collection of laundry.
- If laundry is required prior to 48 hours from handing over, express charges amounting to double the stated cost, would apply.
- A Minimum order value (excluding delivery) will apply.
- The hotel cannot be held responsible for shrinkage, fastness of color, loss of buttons, ornaments or anything left in or on the garment. Any claim concerning the finished articles must be reported with the laundry list within 24 hours of the receipt of the laundry.
- Our liability for either loss or damage will be at the sole discretion of the Management of Mahaweli Reach Hotel and shall be limited to the fair value of the article at the time it was received, after taking into consideration depreciation in value due to age, fashion and use but will not exceed the amount of 5 times the item charges in question.
- Mahaweli Reach Hotel reserves the right to refuse laundering of any item deemed liable for damage easily upon treatment.
- Garments will be returned to the guest after 48 hours. The laundry list will be required for verification upon delivery. In case of loss, the National Identity Card of the customer should be produced.
- The date and time of delivery will be agreed with the customer at the time of collection of the laundry.
- In case of any discrepancy or undeclared defects i.e. damages or discoloration of the garment, the laundry will execute the order only after further clarification.
- All garments should be claimed within 15 days from the date of collection and therefore a date of delivery within this time period should be agreed by the client. If items are not claimed within the stipulated period the hotel will not have any liability for damage or losses & no refunds will be made. Unclaimed items will be disposed without any notice.
- Customers should confirm the number of articles prior to handing over same & on collection.
- Spot removing is done at customer’s risk.
- All heavy garments, leather jackets, quilts, blankets, bed covers etc are done at customer’s risk, i.e- as manufacturers give default instructions – e.g colour fastness, shrinkage, slackness of elastic, ornaments on the garment etc.
- Please check the pockets for valuables as Mahaweli Reach Hotel will have no responsibility whatsoever.
- Mahaweli Reach Hotel will not be liable for blisters or wrinkles on the jacket.
- If Mahaweli Reach Hotel is required to pay for any damages, the Hotel has the right to retain the damaged item for the purposes of an insurance claim.
You will not misuse this Website and / or the Services provided under this Website. Without limiting the breadth of the foregoing you acknowledge and accept that you will not use the Website in a manner so as to conflict with normal usage of the Website or unreasonably prejudice the legitimate interests of Mahaweli Reach Hotel in use of the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All original icons, logos, illustrations, and graphic designs, copyrights created by Mahaweli Reach Hotel for use on the Website are the exclusive property of Mahaweli Reach Hotel.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Services provided under this Website is “AS IS” and is without guarantees, warranties or conditions as to its accuracy, veracity and / or validity. Unless expressly provided for by Mahaweli Reach Hotel in these General Terms and Conditions and or in the Website, Mahaweli Reach Hotel hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages, and arising out of the performance, use or otherwise of this Website.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire and complete Agreement between Mahaweli Reach Hotel and you and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements of representations, written or oral with respect to the subject matter. Headings given to various clauses are inserted for ease of reference only, and do not form part of this agreement for the purposes of interpretation.
- In the event the application of any provision of this agreement or a circumstance, becomes invalid and/or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement will remain to the fullest extent permitted by law thus not defeating the original intention of the agreement.
- No omission or delay on the part of Mahaweli Reach Hotel exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise of such right, power or privilege. The rights and remedies herein provided are cumulative with and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
- Mahaweli Reach Hotel shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
Mahaweli Reach Hotel shall in no manner or form be liable for failure to perform its obligations hereunder including but not limited to the Services on account of any circumstances out of the reasonable control of Mahaweli Reach Hotel.